Each bottle of Enzoplex contains 60 Capsules. It is recommended you take 2 per day on an empty stomach.
Physical overexertion and injury can lead to aches and pains in both joints and muscle tissue. Enzoplex is an exciting new product formulated to help support the body’s response to such conditions by providing a unique combination of enzymes and herbs. Developed by scientists, Enzoplex offers a systemic approach to a very common problem by providing what may be one of the most advanced combinations on the market.
Our proprietary formula contains:
- Fungal Protease (20,000 HUT): This proteolytic enzyme is used to help break down and digest damaged proteins that can become prevalent during overexertion. Also, proteolytic enzymes are used to help hydrolyze hemoglobin and support normal circulation.
- Serrapeptase (40,000 SPU):Another example of a proteolytic enzyme which may be one of the most effective approaches to reducing the impact of overexertion on the joints and muscle tissue. The subject of a number of clinical studies, Serrapeptase is a keystone ingredient in the Enzoplex
- Bromelain (500,000 PU): Found in the stems of pineapples, this remarkable enzyme has been recognized by the Commission E in Germany for its many benefits including physical issues which result from injury. Because of its characterization as a proteolytic enzyme, Bromelain helps to metabolize damaged proteins that may occur as a result of overexertion or injury and also helps support normal circulation.
- Papain (500,000 PU): Another proteolytic enzyme backed by numerous studies, papain is naturally found in the papaya fruit and has been found to be extremely effective in metabolizing and digesting damaged proteins.
- Bacterial Protease (50,000 PC): Bacterial protease from Bacillus subtilis is included in this formula due to its broad substrate specificity and its ability to hydrolyze interior bonds of proteins, opening the potential for further hydrolysis by other proteins found in this formula. Basically, Bacterial protease compliments the other proteolytic enzymes found in this formulation by creating smaller peptides (from hydrolysis of interior protein bonds) for the other proteins to continue to further hydrolyze.
- Devils Claw Root Extract (0.5% Harpagoside)(100mg): The natural properties of Devils Claw may be beneficial in diminishing the effects of overexertion or injury including muscle and routine lower back pain.
- Ginger Root Extract (5% Gingerols)(100mg): Ginger Extract is included for its ability to support a more positive response by the body in dealing with the aches and pains caused by overexertion or injury.
- White Willow Bark (30% Salicin)(100mg): The naturally-occurring level of Salicin in this remarkable herb is its key to benefits in dealing with aches and pains typically experienced from overexertion.
We hope this overview of the formula will be of help, but also encourage you to research some of the unbiased websites along with numerous clinical studies for more details on the various ingredients.
Here is a small sampling of the Clinical Studies on Enzymes found in Enzoplex:
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.